• The Port Townsend Redhawks started the season with a win against Kingston March 15 during their season opener 6-1 at Kingston.
The team’s second game against North Kitsap on March 18, which was scheduled to be played in Port Townsend, was cancelled due to weather.
The Redhawks’ next game is scheduled for 4 p.m. March 20 in Forks.
• The Port Townsend golf team competed March 12 and 14 against Port Angeles and Olympic.
In Port Angeles, the Redhawks fell 221 to 185, and at home fell to Olympic 214 to 207.
The golfers’ next round is scheduled for 3 p.m. March 21 against North Kitsap.
• Port Townsend fell to Klahowya during their season opener at home 2-3 March 15. The Redhawks also fell 0-4 to Port Angeles March 18.
Their next match is scheduled for 6:45 p.m. at home against Bellevue Christian.
• The Port Townsend track team was scheduled to kick off their opening meet at North Mason High School March 19 to compete against North Mason and Port Angeles.
• Chimacum Cowboy Baseball is leading the season so far 3-2 in the Olympic 1A League.
After their win against Kingston March 11 (9-3), the Cowboys fell to Forks 5-6 March 12.
The Cowboys had a rematch with Forks at home March 14, winning 8-4.
On March 16, Chimacum traveled to South Whidbey, but lost 0-4.
However, the Cowboys started this week with a win March 18 against Quilcene 18-4 at home.
The Cowboys are scheduled to face off in Port Angeles at 4:15 p.m. March 20.
• The Chimacum soccer team is 0-3 for the season, but scheduled to compete in Sequim at 1 p.m. March 23.
The Cowboys fell to Coupeville 0-1 March 9, South Whidbey 0-15 March 14, and Cascade Christian 0-8 March 15.
• Chimacum golf competed in Klahowya March 14, falling 203-173 during their season opener.
The golfers are scheduled to compete at 3 p.m. against Port Angeles and at home.
• Chimacum tennis fell to Port Angeles 2-5 March 14 during their season opener. The Cowboys also fell to Sequim 1-6 March 18 at home.
The Cowboys are next scheduled to meet against Bremerton at 4 p.m. March 20 on their home court.
• The Quilcene Rangers are 1-3 at the beginning of the baseball season.
The Rangers had two back-to-back matches March 12 and 13 against Darrington and Sequim, where they fell 2-13 and 4-12 respectively.
The Rangers came out ahead 1-0 against Muckleshoot Tribal School March 15, but fell to Chimacum March 18 4-18.
The Rangers’ next scheduled game is at 4 p.m. March 20 against Seattle Lutheran at home.
• The Rangers softball-fastpitch team is 0-3 during the start of their season.
The team opened against Darrington (12-16) March 12, then competed against Kingston (8-14) and Sequim (4-15) March 18.
The softball-fastpitch team is scheduled to complete against Sequim at 4:15 p.m. March. 20.